PAX East ran this year from March 23rd through the 26th in Boston, Massachusetts, and…
Greek indie studio Traptics and Singapore-based publisher The Iterative Collective are excited to announce their partnership to release Homeseek.
This survival RTS challenges you to balance resource management with exploration and overcoming the elements in order to maintain a colony that can survive the harsh environment of a dystopian, resource-strapped Earth.
“Homeseek blends exciting and complex gameplay with concepts and technologies grounded in reality to create an experience that’s both entertaining and thought provoking,” says Matthew Quek, CEO of The Iterative Collective. “We are excited to support the developers at Traptics in bringing this impactful title to audiences around the world.”
- Realistic scenarios and technologies: Homeseek’s in-game situations and technological advancements are rooted in real-world science, technology, and current research.
- Resource management: Players will need to take advantage of the environment to the best of their ability, each decision impacting availability of resources and how efficiently they are integrated into the community for use.
- Research and advancement: Improve your settlers’ knowledge and machinery in order to make the most of what little resources they have. Research carefully, choosing the most important advancements to chase for your settlers’ needs and take that knowledge with you as you move from place to place, chasing the dream of land that can sustain you long term.
- Exciting expeditions: Send explorers out from the Expedition Center and take big risks for the hope of even bigger rewards. You’ll be faced with difficult dilemmas and dangerous foes, but what you bring back could mean life or death for your settlement.
- Impactful choices: Each in-game choice brings with it consequences that can make or break the success of your settlers in their quest for survival. Choose wisely and take appropriate risks in order to advance forward and find a place where your settlers can finally consider themselves home.
More information on Homeseek:
Homeseek presskit: https://www.homeseekgame.com/presskit
Homeseek website: https://www.homeseekgame.com/
Add Homeseek to your Steam wishlist: https://store.steampowered.com/app/2093000/Homeseek/
Follow Homeseek on Twitter: https://twitter.com/homeseekgame
Traptics comprises a group of talented game developers with 10 years together and myriad successful products under their belt. Based in Greece, the team started with tactical RPGs (and thus was born their name, a combination of the “traps” and “tactics” inherent to the genre), and have since expanded from there to develop games for multiple genres and platforms for themselves and others. Their compact size allows them to be both versatile and adaptable, and the team takes pride in their work, with making great games remaining their top priority.
About The Iterative Collective
The Iterative Collective is an incubator, co-developer, and publisher for indie games. It was founded in 2019 by two game developers who set out to tackle the problems faced by developers in the games industry.
With an experienced core team, as well as a network of industry veteran mentors, The Iterative Collective provides a holistic and structured approach to incubation and publishing of independent games. This incubation framework, developed jointly with the mentors, ensures that game development studio partners produce games of a world-class standard.
Tran Duong – Marketing Manager, The Iterative Collective