About the job
Suchagamestudio Pte. Ltd. is a local independent game studio focused on family-friendly games.
They’re building their debut game, Stagehands! , a 4-player couch co-op game inspired by games like Moving Out and Overcooked.
You will join a small and cohesive team, allowing you to collaborate across disciplines to make meaningful and measurable contributions to the project.
- Ability to translate design concepts into clean and efficient code.
- Ability to perform technical tests and implement validation procedures.
- Ability to develop detailed technical documentation for the game.
- Ability to work in an iterative environment with game designers to quickly prototype gameplay features.
- Ability to maintain complex codebase, resolve issues, and perform bug fixes.
- Ability to work with Artists to develop an efficient and effective asset pipeline.
- Good communication skills.
- Team player, with the ability to work independently.
- Interest in working in a systems-heavy game that requires the ability to plan and future-proof gameplay features.
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant subject or equivalent industry experience.
- Strong programming foundation, proficient in Unity, C#.
- Good understanding of current gameplay technologies.
- Good Understanding of networking in video games.
- (Good to have) Commercial software development experience with involvement in at least 1 published game.