The Iterative Collective is your friendly neighborhood publisher based in Sunny Singapore. We are expanding our team and now looking for a fun, creative, and organized content wizard to assist in our marketing efforts across various titles. You’ll be an essential part of a small team whose mission is to guide, incubate, and empower indie games.
Enjoy storytelling and creating content? Passionate about the indies scene? Love playing games? We’d love to have you onboard.
This is a full time position based in Singapore.
- Create engaging content for our games, including but not limited to graphics, videos, screenshots, animations, and trailers for social media, Steam announcements, and other platform;
- Capture footage from game engines such as Unity and Unreal and adapt it for use on social media;
- Collaborate with the team to brainstorm ideas for a content calendar that aligns with our goals and objectives;
- Stay up to date with industry trends and best practices for content creation;
- Brainstorm with the team to explore ways to promote our titles more effectively, both online and offline.
What we’re looking for
- 2 years of experience creating digital content in various forms;
- Strong familiarity with Adobe Creative Suite or other content creation platforms to produce high-quality content (graphics, animation, and everything in between);
- Ability to capture footage from various sources, including but not limited to game builds and engines;
- A good eye for visually appealing content;
- Excellent spoken and written communication skills;
- Good interpersonal skills and experience working with a team;
- A problem-solving and independent work style;
- Good organization and time management skills to juggle multiple platforms and accounts;
- Passion for indie games and the community around them.
Bonus if you..
- Have experience with social media analytics and tracking KPIs;
- Have experience growing social media accounts through organic and paid content;
- Are familiar with Tiktok;
- Are knowledgeable about the indie game scene and current trends;
- Can work independently.
How to apply
Send your resume, cover letter, and portfolio (with a focus on video work) to email@example.com with your spirit pokémon as the subject and we’ll get back to you as soon as we can! Don’t hesitate to reach out even if you miss out on a few pointers – we are always eager to hear from curious, passionate individuals who are willing to learn.
About The Iterative Collective
The Iterative Collective is an indie incubator & publisher. We seek to empower indie game developers in their quest to develop successful games. Our incubation program further aims to provide support for aspiring game devs.
Our current titles include The Signal State (https://signalstate.io), Sigil of the Magi (https://sigilofthemagi.com), Knight Crawlers (https://knightcrawlers.game), and Homeseek (homeseekgame.com). We are in the process of signing more titles and would love to have you on board!
Learn more about us and our team at theiterative.co!
Our work culture
All members of The Iterative Collective come from different backgrounds but we all have one thing in common – we are here to empower indie games. We are a team of individuals who believe in working hard and playing hard. We strongly believe in collaboration, personal development, and experimentation. A learning culture is our priority and we are always open to feedback and new ideas regardless of your role or department to shape our company.
Upon conversion to full time, you will also get access to our awesome benefits such as..
- Unlimited PTO! Yeah, you read that right.
- Flexible working hours
- Your very own budget for WFH equipment and self development
- Healthcare coverage and support for your wellbeing e.g. gym membership
- And more!
Head over to our blog at https://theiterative.co/blog/ to learn more about our work culture!